copy cue to master ?

copy cue 1 to master ... doesn't work why...
Parents
  • So the cue copy does work, but the syntax, List+w Cue+x Copy to List+y Cue+z seems a bit long. I have a 26 cue chase that now needs to run backwards, Cue 26 to Cue 1 and the only way I can run it backwards is with chase direction set to "down" and typing Goto 26 Enter when it's time for the chase. It only needs to run once, not continuously so I'd like to just copy it cue by cue to another cuelist in reverse order. (I think there are some bugs in the software I'm using (last build, not most recent but I can't change just now) because very few of the cuelist chase options seem to make much of a difference i.e. no auto-release at end, no stop at end, etc, just continuous running cuelist except for 'stop on first.')

Instead, how about something like 'cue x (with cue x in Master 6) +Open, Record Choose (Master 5)' to record it in another cuelist. If I could do it like that I could just step back up the cuelist in Master 6 using the back softkey/button on the cue editor, like "Record+Choose (master 5), softkey back+record+choose, etc all the way up the list.
  • So the cue copy does work, but the syntax, List+w Cue+x Copy to List+y Cue+z seems a bit long. I have a 26 cue chase that now needs to run backwards, Cue 26 to Cue 1 and the only way I can run it backwards is with chase direction set to "down" and typing Goto 26 Enter when it's time for the chase. It only needs to run once, not continuously so I'd like to just copy it cue by cue to another cuelist in reverse order. (I think there are some bugs in the software I'm using (last build, not most recent but I can't change just now) because very few of the cuelist chase options seem to make much of a difference i.e. no auto-release at end, no stop at end, etc, just continuous running cuelist except for 'stop on first.')

Instead, how about something like 'cue x (with cue x in Master 6) +Open, Record Choose (Master 5)' to record it in another cuelist. If I could do it like that I could just step back up the cuelist in Master 6 using the back softkey/button on the cue editor, like "Record+Choose (master 5), softkey back+record+choose, etc all the way up the list.
Children
No Data
Related