IFCB crossfade

how to set a IPCB crossfade ? manual crossfade ends when you pull up the fader to 100% how to make the fade able to be move the values of the Cue like HOG II IFCB crossfade did ?

wasn't this implemented in a earlier version ?
Parents
  • Ok here is a way I came up with getting an ifcb fader. it is a bit faky but it works for the most part

first creat a 2 step cue list
    cue 1 is 100%, cue 2 is 0%

next in cuelist options in the "action at end of list" options select "release at end"
    then set all the times to 0

next in fader options set (use default cue timing) to checkmark off
    then in masters select manual crossfade and set (release on off) to checkmark on

now when you fade up you are "ramping up" cue 1 to 100% and when you fade down you are "ramping up" cue 2 to 0%
    and when you hit 0% the list is released setting itself up to repeat next time you fade up. Of course you don't really need to release at the end I just like to back myself up that way incase i want to over ride my ifcb.

Now whenever we get that ifcb, I can do all that with on keystroke..... I hope! waiting with bated breath on this one.
    And how about that mark cue feature? Another one i am dearly missing, sure saved me alot of time in hog 2.
  • Ok here is a way I came up with getting an ifcb fader. it is a bit faky but it works for the most part

first creat a 2 step cue list
    cue 1 is 100%, cue 2 is 0%

next in cuelist options in the "action at end of list" options select "release at end"
    then set all the times to 0

next in fader options set (use default cue timing) to checkmark off
    then in masters select manual crossfade and set (release on off) to checkmark on

now when you fade up you are "ramping up" cue 1 to 100% and when you fade down you are "ramping up" cue 2 to 0%
    and when you hit 0% the list is released setting itself up to repeat next time you fade up. Of course you don't really need to release at the end I just like to back myself up that way incase i want to over ride my ifcb.

Now whenever we get that ifcb, I can do all that with on keystroke..... I hope! waiting with bated breath on this one.
    And how about that mark cue feature? Another one i am dearly missing, sure saved me alot of time in hog 2.
Children
No Data
Related