Palette Speed-Fader

a fader that controles only the crossfade times of palettes would be a perfect thing for live shows...

just a function to set a fader as timing-fader with a editable value as low (down) and high (up) or other way to set 2 fade timings and when this fader is drawn to a position this is the manual setted fade time for next programmer edit...
Parents
  • A Fader would be a great thing. Only because MA has such functions on their desks doesn't make it a bad idea. Many people (including me) don't like to work with the grandMA, but I have to admit that a few functions of that desk a very useful (and many other thing drive you nuts). I just wanted to point out, that you never should make a decision on what function would be nice based on how other desks solve the problem (like "that's how its on the grandMA - we have to do it different").

we are discussing the fade-time of scenes in the following thread, too:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=1732

for a live show typing "scene 1 time 10 enter" is not they way you want to work. I suggested customizable timing-buttons at the top of the scene window next to the guard-button.

But we should maybe leave this thread for fading times in the programmer and have the discussions around scenes in the other thread...
    Jan
  • A Fader would be a great thing. Only because MA has such functions on their desks doesn't make it a bad idea. Many people (including me) don't like to work with the grandMA, but I have to admit that a few functions of that desk a very useful (and many other thing drive you nuts). I just wanted to point out, that you never should make a decision on what function would be nice based on how other desks solve the problem (like "that's how its on the grandMA - we have to do it different").

we are discussing the fade-time of scenes in the following thread, too:
    forums.highend.com/showthread.php?t=1732

for a live show typing "scene 1 time 10 enter" is not they way you want to work. I suggested customizable timing-buttons at the top of the scene window next to the guard-button.

But we should maybe leave this thread for fading times in the programmer and have the discussions around scenes in the other thread...
    Jan
Children
No Data
Related