Palette Speed-Fader

a fader that controles only the crossfade times of palettes would be a perfect thing for live shows...

just a function to set a fader as timing-fader with a editable value as low (down) and high (up) or other way to set 2 fade timings and when this fader is drawn to a position this is the manual setted fade time for next programmer edit...
Parents
  • Matt,

I have a few questions about how you think a "programmer time fader" would function.

Should you be able to set the time values for the low and high limits of the fader?

Should the fader always be active once it's been assigned to a master, or should it not have any affect unless fade changes has been turned on?

Should the fader only apply when you are selecting palettes, or should it affect fade times as you change parameters on the encoder wheels?

Should it control the time that is used when Clear is pressed?

Do you see any use for being able to limit which parameter groups the fader applies to, or possibly being able to create multiple faders for different parameter groups? This could allow having a fader for Intensity time and a different fader for PCB time.

Thanks, and feel free to add any additional comments you may have. The more understanding I have about how you would like this to function, the more likely it is that we can get it implemented properly.
  • Matt,

I have a few questions about how you think a "programmer time fader" would function.

Should you be able to set the time values for the low and high limits of the fader?

Should the fader always be active once it's been assigned to a master, or should it not have any affect unless fade changes has been turned on?

Should the fader only apply when you are selecting palettes, or should it affect fade times as you change parameters on the encoder wheels?

Should it control the time that is used when Clear is pressed?

Do you see any use for being able to limit which parameter groups the fader applies to, or possibly being able to create multiple faders for different parameter groups? This could allow having a fader for Intensity time and a different fader for PCB time.

Thanks, and feel free to add any additional comments you may have. The more understanding I have about how you would like this to function, the more likely it is that we can get it implemented properly.
Children
No Data
Related