(816) Color Calibration Status

There still seem to be a lot of fixtures that are not calibrated to the HS color mixing system. Surprisingly, this appears to include Cyberlights, all varieties of Color Pros, and Color Merges. To my chagrin, it is also true of of most/all VL fixtures.

Is there something standing in the way of these calibration models being done, or is it just one of the bullets on the list?

This is one of my favorite functions of this console, and I am looking forward to its full implementation.

As always, I know you are all working hard to make all of our wishes come true.

Thanks,

Phil
Parents
  • Is there any chance we can start to get shutter rates calibrated for any of the fixtures?
    I know the functionality is there, but none of the fixtures I have met have had their shutter strobe rates even slightly matched to the Hz displayed.....

...could you also look at the fact that all Vari*lite fixtures have their pan's offset by about 3deg?.... try changing types from Mac2000 to any varilite to see the effect.

D
  • Is there any chance we can start to get shutter rates calibrated for any of the fixtures?
    I know the functionality is there, but none of the fixtures I have met have had their shutter strobe rates even slightly matched to the Hz displayed.....

...could you also look at the fact that all Vari*lite fixtures have their pan's offset by about 3deg?.... try changing types from Mac2000 to any varilite to see the effect.

D
Children
No Data
Related