iPC usage ??

Hey I have a question for anyone out there who's using the iPC. Are you using it as a Hog 2 or Hog 3 ? I know the H3 software is still in beta, but I was wondering if it's actually being used yet with any success.
Parents
  • Fairly insignificant rig. Half dozen Mac2ks and a couple of hundred desk channels.

I'm hoping to take it out with some larger rigs soon, now that I have access to the console.

As a side note, I giggle like a school girl every time I get to back up to my USB key. With the USB functionality I think I'm finally going to upgrade from my (generation 1) parallel port Zip Drive so that I can archive to the same media as the WH3 for now.

Cheers,

Phil

(live from the Boston Convention Center)
  • Fairly insignificant rig. Half dozen Mac2ks and a couple of hundred desk channels.

I'm hoping to take it out with some larger rigs soon, now that I have access to the console.

As a side note, I giggle like a school girl every time I get to back up to my USB key. With the USB functionality I think I'm finally going to upgrade from my (generation 1) parallel port Zip Drive so that I can archive to the same media as the WH3 for now.

Cheers,

Phil

(live from the Boston Convention Center)
Children
No Data
Related