edit fixtures.

This has probably been asked before, but i really miss the possibility to change a value in the patch/edit fixtures window by all of a type, like we could on the II.. now i must change every fixture individually..and that's a bit boring when you have say 40 scrollers that don't like to be run full speed to one end, and wan't to raise default+minimum some percent to avoid that.

Anders Helgor
Parents
  • Anders,

I hope I do not make you feel worse by pointing out that page 133 of the User Manual says:

Pressing the Sort by Function button in the top left of the window changes the view, so that the main list groups each parameter together for all the fixtures of the type selected in the list. This is often the easiest way to work in the window, as you can easily click or press and then drag to select a range of cells to edit. For example, you could assign in one action the default value for the pan parameter of all the Studio Color 575 fixtures in the show; see Figure 14.13, “The Edit Fixtures window sorted by Function”.

At any rate, you are correct that it is great to learn every day!
  • Anders,

I hope I do not make you feel worse by pointing out that page 133 of the User Manual says:

Pressing the Sort by Function button in the top left of the window changes the view, so that the main list groups each parameter together for all the fixtures of the type selected in the list. This is often the easiest way to work in the window, as you can easily click or press and then drag to select a range of cells to edit. For example, you could assign in one action the default value for the pan parameter of all the Studio Color 575 fixtures in the show; see Figure 14.13, “The Edit Fixtures window sorted by Function”.

At any rate, you are correct that it is great to learn every day!
Children
No Data
Related