edit fixtures.

This has probably been asked before, but i really miss the possibility to change a value in the patch/edit fixtures window by all of a type, like we could on the II.. now i must change every fixture individually..and that's a bit boring when you have say 40 scrollers that don't like to be run full speed to one end, and wan't to raise default+minimum some percent to avoid that.

Anders Helgor
Parents
  • lol, well i read both actually.. the one that suits the situation best.. i read the pdf on the console, or if i'm in front of a computer.. The one that shipped with console is always together with the console.. And the one i've printed myself, is near my bed, and is usually a good tool for falling asleep..(maybe it's here i've read about editing fixtures..)

Well, i think everybody should take Brad's "manual survey" about manual habits.. maybe he can get some info about what to improove or if it's get read at all..

Speaking of that, i had a friend ask for all the different "modifier" functions such as + and wheelturn.. I know there is a list of all the pig functions.. maybe an idea to make a list of all the other "modifier" funcions that are not so obvious(atleast to someone new to the desk)

Anders
  • lol, well i read both actually.. the one that suits the situation best.. i read the pdf on the console, or if i'm in front of a computer.. The one that shipped with console is always together with the console.. And the one i've printed myself, is near my bed, and is usually a good tool for falling asleep..(maybe it's here i've read about editing fixtures..)

Well, i think everybody should take Brad's "manual survey" about manual habits.. maybe he can get some info about what to improove or if it's get read at all..

Speaking of that, i had a friend ask for all the different "modifier" functions such as + and wheelturn.. I know there is a list of all the pig functions.. maybe an idea to make a list of all the other "modifier" funcions that are not so obvious(atleast to someone new to the desk)

Anders
Children
No Data
Related