next touch release option

on scenes or cues panel, if you touch a cell it do o go, should it be possible to have an option to release it on second touch?
Parents
  • That is a solution, but if i must do a cuelist for each scenes why programming scenes, it will take more time, more memory in DP.
    As far as I can remember, i can't put scene in cuelist, so cuelist must be 2 empty cues: cue 1 = macro GSx, cue 2 = macro RSx. I do not think that it is the simplest way and fastest to program an effect,programming a scene and two cues whereas only the scéne would be enough.
    Last point, as in other subject, we speak about a fader of fast accesses to time for the pallets, this one could also be useful for the scenes what would give them large :love: .

Other option could be fine is "release after xs" where you can put time in.
  • That is a solution, but if i must do a cuelist for each scenes why programming scenes, it will take more time, more memory in DP.
    As far as I can remember, i can't put scene in cuelist, so cuelist must be 2 empty cues: cue 1 = macro GSx, cue 2 = macro RSx. I do not think that it is the simplest way and fastest to program an effect,programming a scene and two cues whereas only the scéne would be enough.
    Last point, as in other subject, we speak about a fader of fast accesses to time for the pallets, this one could also be useful for the scenes what would give them large :love: .

Other option could be fine is "release after xs" where you can put time in.
Children
No Data
Related