Filtering copy

Does this make any sense?

It is possible to use Group # Cue # Copy [enter] to bring fixtures to programmer...
How about bringing only fixtures which have intensity above 0% ?

This idea comes from the use of Live / Group # , which makes selecting fixtures very easy...but is only for fixtures which are really outputting
Parents
  • [quote=bellons]To comprise the sintaxes Tom suggested, try this one instead:

Live/ Group# Cue# Copy to [Enter]

Marco

Well...last time I asked this feature I asked it to work a little bit that way, but if you test it, it doesn't work. The reason is those fixtures are not actually outputting and as I have understood correctly Live is for currently outputting fixtures...so it is a bit against the idea of Live. I'm trying to copy fixtures which are not outputting, but have a intensity value recorded (or tracked, if you use state)

Does anyone need this kind of feature? I do :)
  • [quote=bellons]To comprise the sintaxes Tom suggested, try this one instead:

Live/ Group# Cue# Copy to [Enter]

Marco

Well...last time I asked this feature I asked it to work a little bit that way, but if you test it, it doesn't work. The reason is those fixtures are not actually outputting and as I have understood correctly Live is for currently outputting fixtures...so it is a bit against the idea of Live. I'm trying to copy fixtures which are not outputting, but have a intensity value recorded (or tracked, if you use state)

Does anyone need this kind of feature? I do :)
Children
No Data
Related