Filtering copy

Does this make any sense?

It is possible to use Group # Cue # Copy [enter] to bring fixtures to programmer...
How about bringing only fixtures which have intensity above 0% ?

This idea comes from the use of Live / Group # , which makes selecting fixtures very easy...but is only for fixtures which are really outputting
Parents
  • :) [quote=teerickson]Sami,

Copying from another source into the programmer shouldn't knock out any fixtures or parameters that are already there.

If you have Intensity for Fixture 1 already in the programmer and you copy Cue 1 into the programmer, all of Cue 1 will be copied. If it happens to have Intensity for Fixture 1, that intensity will overwrite the Intensity that is already in the programmer. There is not currently a way to override that behaviour.
    Actually I think there's a way to override this behaviour and that is simply copy the cue you want to copy and masking beam colour position timing effect but intensity. Example: I have group 1 @ 50% in the programmer and straight after I want to copy Cue1 in the programmer where the intensity for that group is 60%, as I said before I simply have to copy Cue 1 masking P C B E T but I. the intensity is not being overwritten whatsoever (i.e. my 50% is still there bringing sunshine in my life:))
  • :) [quote=teerickson]Sami,

Copying from another source into the programmer shouldn't knock out any fixtures or parameters that are already there.

If you have Intensity for Fixture 1 already in the programmer and you copy Cue 1 into the programmer, all of Cue 1 will be copied. If it happens to have Intensity for Fixture 1, that intensity will overwrite the Intensity that is already in the programmer. There is not currently a way to override that behaviour.
    Actually I think there's a way to override this behaviour and that is simply copy the cue you want to copy and masking beam colour position timing effect but intensity. Example: I have group 1 @ 50% in the programmer and straight after I want to copy Cue1 in the programmer where the intensity for that group is 60%, as I said before I simply have to copy Cue 1 masking P C B E T but I. the intensity is not being overwritten whatsoever (i.e. my 50% is still there bringing sunshine in my life:))
Children
No Data
Related