Filtering copy

Does this make any sense?

It is possible to use Group # Cue # Copy [enter] to bring fixtures to programmer...
How about bringing only fixtures which have intensity above 0% ?

This idea comes from the use of Live / Group # , which makes selecting fixtures very easy...but is only for fixtures which are really outputting
Parents
  • Jan,

When you talk about "undo", it sounds like you're referring to the ability to knockout individual parameters and parameter groups from the programmer. We already have all of this functionality implemented. I think you may be confused because the syntax is different than it was for Hog 2. On a Wholehog 3, the undo button is used exclusively for undoing and redoing actions (like recording cues). If you want to knock a parameter or parameter group out of the programmer, select the fixture(s), hold down the backspace

I hope this helps.
  • Jan,

When you talk about "undo", it sounds like you're referring to the ability to knockout individual parameters and parameter groups from the programmer. We already have all of this functionality implemented. I think you may be confused because the syntax is different than it was for Hog 2. On a Wholehog 3, the undo button is used exclusively for undoing and redoing actions (like recording cues). If you want to knock a parameter or parameter group out of the programmer, select the fixture(s), hold down the backspace

I hope this helps.
Children
No Data
Related