Effect Engine Hog2 Import

Hi,

Is it possible to merge my hog2 effects tables and my effects library into the hog3 ?
Or do I have re-create all of it ? :17:

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Well, just no midi notes to control fader... all the other midi functions are there, it's perfect... But for a show, the guy at keyboards, drum machine and samplers control intensity level of fader through midi notes. And I want to test the hog3 on this show. So Cat West of High End Systems have a solution, creat a comment macro in a cuelist that tells Fader X to crossfade to Y% ... So, no worry, just a work of adaptation.
    except this, the hog3 has really what I wanted to see appearing more than on the hog2
  • Well, just no midi notes to control fader... all the other midi functions are there, it's perfect... But for a show, the guy at keyboards, drum machine and samplers control intensity level of fader through midi notes. And I want to test the hog3 on this show. So Cat West of High End Systems have a solution, creat a comment macro in a cuelist that tells Fader X to crossfade to Y% ... So, no worry, just a work of adaptation.
    except this, the hog3 has really what I wanted to see appearing more than on the hog2
Children
No Data
Related