Effect Engine Hog2 Import

Hi,

Is it possible to merge my hog2 effects tables and my effects library into the hog3 ?
Or do I have re-create all of it ? :17:

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • hmm.. being able to have a "dummy midi-note lamp" to control midi-notes like a gobo-wheel sound like an interesting idea...

But how should that work in detail? We have 127 notes and each has a velocity... a fixture with 127 channels?
    Or a fixture with just one channel: velocity. You could patch as many fixtures as midi-notes are needed. that sounds better!
    Might be a very nice feature when you are triggering external hardware/prorams like Arkaos. As I think back of typing all those notes in comment boxes, a simple "901@127" would have saved a lot of time
    Jan
  • hmm.. being able to have a "dummy midi-note lamp" to control midi-notes like a gobo-wheel sound like an interesting idea...

But how should that work in detail? We have 127 notes and each has a velocity... a fixture with 127 channels?
    Or a fixture with just one channel: velocity. You could patch as many fixtures as midi-notes are needed. that sounds better!
    Might be a very nice feature when you are triggering external hardware/prorams like Arkaos. As I think back of typing all those notes in comment boxes, a simple "901@127" would have saved a lot of time
    Jan
Children
No Data
Related