Effect Engine Hog2 Import

Hi,

Is it possible to merge my hog2 effects tables and my effects library into the hog3 ?
Or do I have re-create all of it ? :17:

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Hmm... I do disagree ;)
    What I would always do is patch fixture #901 to note 1 - this way it stays logical.
    If you leave out the whole progress of patching, you'd have to add 2 parameters to the fixture: device id and MIDI note. Imagine I need 50 notes (which is not much for Arkaos and other programs like that), this way I'd have to manually configure all 50 fixtures and set every single note with the parameter wheels?! That would be confusing and time consuming. You could hit the wrong wheel by accident during programming and suddenly everything is doing weird things because your first fixture is now sending note 2 instead of 1.. What happens when fixture 2 is changed? Does it override the first one?
    It's easier and definitely safer to take care of this configuration somewhere before you start programming - that would be in the patch-window...

Jan
  • Hmm... I do disagree ;)
    What I would always do is patch fixture #901 to note 1 - this way it stays logical.
    If you leave out the whole progress of patching, you'd have to add 2 parameters to the fixture: device id and MIDI note. Imagine I need 50 notes (which is not much for Arkaos and other programs like that), this way I'd have to manually configure all 50 fixtures and set every single note with the parameter wheels?! That would be confusing and time consuming. You could hit the wrong wheel by accident during programming and suddenly everything is doing weird things because your first fixture is now sending note 2 instead of 1.. What happens when fixture 2 is changed? Does it override the first one?
    It's easier and definitely safer to take care of this configuration somewhere before you start programming - that would be in the patch-window...

Jan
Children
No Data
Related