Effect Engine Hog2 Import

Hi,

Is it possible to merge my hog2 effects tables and my effects library into the hog3 ?
Or do I have re-create all of it ? :17:

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Hope i'm not sounding like i'm negative to the idea here, couse i'm not, but i'm just a bit qurious about how many that will actually need this?(and it seems like a big undertake to implement)
    correct me if i'm wrong, but I can't say i know of many products/softwares in the "professional" end of the scale that is getting controlled by midinotes/cc.. of cource we got MSC, but thats another case.. I sertainly can see your point about arkaos as an example..but you can control arkaos with dmx also(actually a lot better)

Don't wan't to put a break on this thread, but i'm just qurious about how many that will actually need, or use this if it was there?
  • Hope i'm not sounding like i'm negative to the idea here, couse i'm not, but i'm just a bit qurious about how many that will actually need this?(and it seems like a big undertake to implement)
    correct me if i'm wrong, but I can't say i know of many products/softwares in the "professional" end of the scale that is getting controlled by midinotes/cc.. of cource we got MSC, but thats another case.. I sertainly can see your point about arkaos as an example..but you can control arkaos with dmx also(actually a lot better)

Don't wan't to put a break on this thread, but i'm just qurious about how many that will actually need, or use this if it was there?
Children
No Data
Related