Effect Engine Hog2 Import

Hi,

Is it possible to merge my hog2 effects tables and my effects library into the hog3 ?
Or do I have re-create all of it ? :17:

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Well, I arrive later in the discution, but the possibility of patch a fixture with midi note like dmx channel, could save much time and programming. That would also strongly decrease my number of cuelist. To be able to patch more than one MIDI note on only one fixture would be perfect. With the note 1 I control My six lamp, and with the note 2 to 7 I control each lamp separately. So the second lamp have the note 1 and 3.
    With the 128 MIDI notes, you can do a lot of things.
    With this control, to command the fader intensity with a MIDI note becomes almost useless for me. If I want to control the intensity, I use directly the MIDI "patch"...
    Well could be great...
  • Well, I arrive later in the discution, but the possibility of patch a fixture with midi note like dmx channel, could save much time and programming. That would also strongly decrease my number of cuelist. To be able to patch more than one MIDI note on only one fixture would be perfect. With the note 1 I control My six lamp, and with the note 2 to 7 I control each lamp separately. So the second lamp have the note 1 and 3.
    With the 128 MIDI notes, you can do a lot of things.
    With this control, to command the fader intensity with a MIDI note becomes almost useless for me. If I want to control the intensity, I use directly the MIDI "patch"...
    Well could be great...
Children
No Data
Related