Effect Engine Hog2 Import

Hi,

Is it possible to merge my hog2 effects tables and my effects library into the hog3 ?
Or do I have re-create all of it ? :17:

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Well, and the best of the best is having a MIDI note in and a MIDI note out (the same.. not two diffrent patch). When I use the Hog for theatrical application, I use some motorised fader to control desk Channel, and with a return of information, the fader move with the intensity of the fixture. The operator can increase the intensity of just one fixture if his cue is not really like he want. If the hog send directly the midi note with the dmx value, I win lot of time of programmation ...
  • Well, and the best of the best is having a MIDI note in and a MIDI note out (the same.. not two diffrent patch). When I use the Hog for theatrical application, I use some motorised fader to control desk Channel, and with a return of information, the fader move with the intensity of the fixture. The operator can increase the intensity of just one fixture if his cue is not really like he want. If the hog send directly the midi note with the dmx value, I win lot of time of programmation ...
Children
No Data
Related