Effect Engine Hog2 Import

Hi,

Is it possible to merge my hog2 effects tables and my effects library into the hog3 ?
Or do I have re-create all of it ? :17:

Thanks

Laurent F
Parents
  • Quinn,

Program Change messages have a different format than the note and continuous controller messages that we have been discussing.

I'm inclined to avoid getting into a situation where we have multiple non-descript "data" parameters that are tough to identify on wheelsets and in the output window. I think it would be clearer to add fixtures for each type of message that have clearly defined parameters for the appropriate options.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinions about this along with more specific examples of how you want to use this functionality to help us decide on a strategy for implementation.
  • Quinn,

Program Change messages have a different format than the note and continuous controller messages that we have been discussing.

I'm inclined to avoid getting into a situation where we have multiple non-descript "data" parameters that are tough to identify on wheelsets and in the output window. I think it would be clearer to add fixtures for each type of message that have clearly defined parameters for the appropriate options.

I'd love to hear everyone's opinions about this along with more specific examples of how you want to use this functionality to help us decide on a strategy for implementation.
Children
No Data
Related