Hog III Novice

Hi All,
having been a Hog II user for some time i'm going to start my first run of show's on an IPC in hog III mode.
Most of you are way ahead of me so i'm looking for some help setting up a basic show.
I want the show i create to be something i can continue to use in festival situations over the summer so anything i start now will be the basis for my festival show later in the year.
Any tips or info regarding building pallettes,cuelists or patching would be of a big help.

Thanks in advance C :welcome:
Parents
  • Han,

That is true if you are working with colour calibrated fixtures because you are more likely to get consistent colours after changing type.

CMY values will transfer when changing type, but if you are changing between 2 colour calibrated fixtures and you have programmed your colours with hue and saturation, the hue and saturation values that are transferred should produce the same colours from the light. Different lights will often produce slightly different colours when using the same CMY values because of differences in lamps and colour mixing wheels, so it is correct to say that you will have the best results when changing types between colour calibrated fixtures if your colours are programmed with hue and saturation.
  • Han,

That is true if you are working with colour calibrated fixtures because you are more likely to get consistent colours after changing type.

CMY values will transfer when changing type, but if you are changing between 2 colour calibrated fixtures and you have programmed your colours with hue and saturation, the hue and saturation values that are transferred should produce the same colours from the light. Different lights will often produce slightly different colours when using the same CMY values because of differences in lamps and colour mixing wheels, so it is correct to say that you will have the best results when changing types between colour calibrated fixtures if your colours are programmed with hue and saturation.
Children
No Data
Related