Hog III Novice

Hi All,
having been a Hog II user for some time i'm going to start my first run of show's on an IPC in hog III mode.
Most of you are way ahead of me so i'm looking for some help setting up a basic show.
I want the show i create to be something i can continue to use in festival situations over the summer so anything i start now will be the basis for my festival show later in the year.
Any tips or info regarding building pallettes,cuelists or patching would be of a big help.

Thanks in advance C :welcome:
Parents
  • Scott,

Yes. This is "sort of" like snapshots on the Virtuoso.

Here are the differences:

1) Snapshots are accessible at any time. Capture Page Activity sets options only when you change to that page.

2) Snapshots record and recall pretty much everything about the current state of your console. This can be somewhat narrowed with filtering. Capture Page Activity uses comment macros, so you can do as much or as little as you want. You can recall views, go or pause or release lists and scenes, set fader levels, enable or disable timecode, etc. The one thing that snapshots do that you cannot currently do with comment macros or Capture Page Activity is change the current fixture selection.

There may be some other small differences, but that should give you a general idea. It's been a while since I've used a Virt.
  • Scott,

Yes. This is "sort of" like snapshots on the Virtuoso.

Here are the differences:

1) Snapshots are accessible at any time. Capture Page Activity sets options only when you change to that page.

2) Snapshots record and recall pretty much everything about the current state of your console. This can be somewhat narrowed with filtering. Capture Page Activity uses comment macros, so you can do as much or as little as you want. You can recall views, go or pause or release lists and scenes, set fader levels, enable or disable timecode, etc. The one thing that snapshots do that you cannot currently do with comment macros or Capture Page Activity is change the current fixture selection.

There may be some other small differences, but that should give you a general idea. It's been a while since I've used a Virt.
Children
No Data
Related