Hog III Novice

Hi All,
having been a Hog II user for some time i'm going to start my first run of show's on an IPC in hog III mode.
Most of you are way ahead of me so i'm looking for some help setting up a basic show.
I want the show i create to be something i can continue to use in festival situations over the summer so anything i start now will be the basis for my festival show later in the year.
Any tips or info regarding building pallettes,cuelists or patching would be of a big help.

Thanks in advance C :welcome:
Parents
  • Oh yeah....

Cormac,

One habit that took me a while to break going from Hog-2 to Hog-3 was using that wonderful new "Merge" button right next to "Record" for updates.

So now its:

Cue-#-Merge-Enter.......DONE!! for a chosen master of course..otherwise add List-# to that syntax.

Rather than the two ways of doing via touchscreen on the 2 (which was always fun since calibration was always a bit dodgy on the 2)
    i.e. Record-#/#-Enter...wait...hit selection on touch screen, and pray it's not the one next to the one you wanted.

No more of that thanks!! Although that method/syntax will still work.
  • Oh yeah....

Cormac,

One habit that took me a while to break going from Hog-2 to Hog-3 was using that wonderful new "Merge" button right next to "Record" for updates.

So now its:

Cue-#-Merge-Enter.......DONE!! for a chosen master of course..otherwise add List-# to that syntax.

Rather than the two ways of doing via touchscreen on the 2 (which was always fun since calibration was always a bit dodgy on the 2)
    i.e. Record-#/#-Enter...wait...hit selection on touch screen, and pray it's not the one next to the one you wanted.

No more of that thanks!! Although that method/syntax will still work.
Children
No Data
Related