Hog III Novice

Hi All,
having been a Hog II user for some time i'm going to start my first run of show's on an IPC in hog III mode.
Most of you are way ahead of me so i'm looking for some help setting up a basic show.
I want the show i create to be something i can continue to use in festival situations over the summer so anything i start now will be the basis for my festival show later in the year.
Any tips or info regarding building pallettes,cuelists or patching would be of a big help.

Thanks in advance C :welcome:
Parents
  • Yep, I'm sure anyone who worked on Hog-2 for any length of time did the fat-finger "Replace" instead of "Merge".

I surely did, fortunately I knew right away I made an error, told my designer and we fixed it right away, but it always was a bit nerve racking under pressure "Oh God PLEASE let the screen not screw me up!!!". The safety was to select "Merge" from the bottom right tooldbar, but that also sometimes took a few presses to get it selected if the screen was off.

I don't know why guys still want to use the II, but it has meant a low demand for Hog-3s here in NY. I got so sick of not being able to find one here that I just simply bought my own! Things are starting to change (albeit slowly) here though now that folks are getting more exposure via the iPC
  • Yep, I'm sure anyone who worked on Hog-2 for any length of time did the fat-finger "Replace" instead of "Merge".

I surely did, fortunately I knew right away I made an error, told my designer and we fixed it right away, but it always was a bit nerve racking under pressure "Oh God PLEASE let the screen not screw me up!!!". The safety was to select "Merge" from the bottom right tooldbar, but that also sometimes took a few presses to get it selected if the screen was off.

I don't know why guys still want to use the II, but it has meant a low demand for Hog-3s here in NY. I got so sick of not being able to find one here that I just simply bought my own! Things are starting to change (albeit slowly) here though now that folks are getting more exposure via the iPC
Children
No Data
Related