Faster! Faster!

To the powers that be...
I'd like to put in a request for a faster video card on the HogIII. The views are limited in functionality for me because I have to decide if it's worth the lag in time to wait for all the screens to change after selecting a new view or figure something else out (scroll down, close a window, etc.)
Thanks,
Dave
Parents
  • Marty and Dave,

We are aware of the current problems related to views and we are continuing to make improvements to them with each release. This is a high priority issue and we hope to have them working much better as soon as possible.

One thing that can help is to only use external monitors when really needed and if not using any external monitors, ensure that they are disabled in the control panel. Even if they are not plugged in, you will notice a slow down if they are enabled.

thanks,
  • Marty and Dave,

We are aware of the current problems related to views and we are continuing to make improvements to them with each release. This is a high priority issue and we hope to have them working much better as soon as possible.

One thing that can help is to only use external monitors when really needed and if not using any external monitors, ensure that they are disabled in the control panel. Even if they are not plugged in, you will notice a slow down if they are enabled.

thanks,
Children
No Data
Related