Faster! Faster!

To the powers that be...
I'd like to put in a request for a faster video card on the HogIII. The views are limited in functionality for me because I have to decide if it's worth the lag in time to wait for all the screens to change after selecting a new view or figure something else out (scroll down, close a window, etc.)
Thanks,
Dave
Parents
  • Tom,

I haven't updated to v2.1 yet. I haven't had the time to back up all of my shows and do the update. Nice to know that view performance was improved with the latest update. May have to find time to do all of the back-ups.

I wouldn't mind bigger touch screens. I generally like to be able to see everything at once. If the motherboard gets updated at some point in the future, add functionality for 2 more external touch screens. My Hog is in a high school, you can't have enough monitors.

If you built a motherboard with substantially better video chips and capability, I'd buy it.

Was there a specific reason why the 16 bit color was chosen? Color picker perhaps?

Not to change the subject of the thread, but is there a way to use the USB ports on the HogIII console to dump a show file onto a flash drive?

Thanks,
    Kerry
  • Tom,

I haven't updated to v2.1 yet. I haven't had the time to back up all of my shows and do the update. Nice to know that view performance was improved with the latest update. May have to find time to do all of the back-ups.

I wouldn't mind bigger touch screens. I generally like to be able to see everything at once. If the motherboard gets updated at some point in the future, add functionality for 2 more external touch screens. My Hog is in a high school, you can't have enough monitors.

If you built a motherboard with substantially better video chips and capability, I'd buy it.

Was there a specific reason why the 16 bit color was chosen? Color picker perhaps?

Not to change the subject of the thread, but is there a way to use the USB ports on the HogIII console to dump a show file onto a flash drive?

Thanks,
    Kerry
Children
No Data
Related