Faster! Faster!

To the powers that be...
I'd like to put in a request for a faster video card on the HogIII. The views are limited in functionality for me because I have to decide if it's worth the lag in time to wait for all the screens to change after selecting a new view or figure something else out (scroll down, close a window, etc.)
Thanks,
Dave
Parents
  • Ok I have said this for years now the Hog 3 Is the best console out there but the motherboard was designed to slow not Highends bad they inherited
    it so why not fix it now and and go forward and kick ass
    So there is room for a new board in there charge old owners 1000 $ for a new
    lighting fast one and put it in all new one and go back to the top of the console world and stop trying patch it upgrade it

Robin>>>> chew on that
  • Ok I have said this for years now the Hog 3 Is the best console out there but the motherboard was designed to slow not Highends bad they inherited
    it so why not fix it now and and go forward and kick ass
    So there is room for a new board in there charge old owners 1000 $ for a new
    lighting fast one and put it in all new one and go back to the top of the console world and stop trying patch it upgrade it

Robin>>>> chew on that
Children
No Data
Related