Faster! Faster!

To the powers that be...
I'd like to put in a request for a faster video card on the HogIII. The views are limited in functionality for me because I have to decide if it's worth the lag in time to wait for all the screens to change after selecting a new view or figure something else out (scroll down, close a window, etc.)
Thanks,
Dave
Parents
  • Ok tom my old mate , I am see a grate strangenes when I use a macro to change page This is a very cue intence show 90 gobo changes fade one load one ok it like the timeing go's away for a bit it freaks me out then it comes back there is 600 cues in this show and many page changes and every time I change page timing is gone then it catches up what do you think of that.
  • Ok tom my old mate , I am see a grate strangenes when I use a macro to change page This is a very cue intence show 90 gobo changes fade one load one ok it like the timeing go's away for a bit it freaks me out then it comes back there is 600 cues in this show and many page changes and every time I change page timing is gone then it catches up what do you think of that.
Children
No Data
Related