Faster! Faster!

To the powers that be...
I'd like to put in a request for a faster video card on the HogIII. The views are limited in functionality for me because I have to decide if it's worth the lag in time to wait for all the screens to change after selecting a new view or figure something else out (scroll down, close a window, etc.)
Thanks,
Dave
Parents
  • Robin,

Please send me your show file via the uploader utility upload.highend.com and also send me an email with the detailed information (exact button presses) to reproduce the problem described above.

Also please clarify in the email what you mean when you say "the timeing go's away for a bit". Do you mean the cuelist window, the playback, the screen refresh, etc?

All problems are very important to us and we try to resolve everything in a timely manner. Often problems can only be reproduced with clear reports and show files. Once we reproduce a problem, then we can make headway into fixing it.

thank you for your understanding and continued support of our products,
  • Robin,

Please send me your show file via the uploader utility upload.highend.com and also send me an email with the detailed information (exact button presses) to reproduce the problem described above.

Also please clarify in the email what you mean when you say "the timeing go's away for a bit". Do you mean the cuelist window, the playback, the screen refresh, etc?

All problems are very important to us and we try to resolve everything in a timely manner. Often problems can only be reproduced with clear reports and show files. Once we reproduce a problem, then we can make headway into fixing it.

thank you for your understanding and continued support of our products,
Children
No Data
Related