Faster! Faster!

To the powers that be...
I'd like to put in a request for a faster video card on the HogIII. The views are limited in functionality for me because I have to decide if it's worth the lag in time to wait for all the screens to change after selecting a new view or figure something else out (scroll down, close a window, etc.)
Thanks,
Dave
Parents
  • All,

As Tom said v2.1 marked a big change in views. We are continuing to improve the views, refresh, etc and elected to implement these changes in steps instead of waiting to add them all at once. Of the planned improvements in this area about 1/3 have been implemented. Our development team is continuing to rewrite much of this code and you will see over the course of the next few releases more and more improvements in this area.

In addition these improvements not only increase speed they allow for implementation of future GUI features and enhancments. So the work not only improves the current system, but opens avenues for newer functionalites to be added with much greater ease.

We understand the desire to have faster views and we are working to satisfy all the users needs as quickly as possible. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
  • All,

As Tom said v2.1 marked a big change in views. We are continuing to improve the views, refresh, etc and elected to implement these changes in steps instead of waiting to add them all at once. Of the planned improvements in this area about 1/3 have been implemented. Our development team is continuing to rewrite much of this code and you will see over the course of the next few releases more and more improvements in this area.

In addition these improvements not only increase speed they allow for implementation of future GUI features and enhancments. So the work not only improves the current system, but opens avenues for newer functionalites to be added with much greater ease.

We understand the desire to have faster views and we are working to satisfy all the users needs as quickly as possible. Thank you all for your patience and understanding.
Children
No Data
Related