Fixture Talkback/Uploads

hey Folks,
How about Fixture Talkback like in V4 of the Hog 2 OS
and Software Upload like in Status Cue??
That would be a few features that would be nice some day..
Is the Hardware Capable??
This also would be nice in the iPC and hog 3 PC
Joshua Wood
Ruehling Associates Inc.:poke:
Parents
  • Josh,

I would assume that since RDM is drawing near and will support fixture talback that we will wait until it has been officially published and implement that rather than reinvent the wheel. My understanding is that the RDM specification is now final, past all reviews, and awaiting publication. I'm sure you can find more information at www.esta.org.

Our DP2000, Super Widget, and Single Universe Widget support bidirectional communication and should support RDM. Since the RDM specification has not been published yet, we don't have any way to see if RDM works on the hardware and we can't compare the specs for termination, line driving, line turnaround, etc.
  • Josh,

I would assume that since RDM is drawing near and will support fixture talback that we will wait until it has been officially published and implement that rather than reinvent the wheel. My understanding is that the RDM specification is now final, past all reviews, and awaiting publication. I'm sure you can find more information at www.esta.org.

Our DP2000, Super Widget, and Single Universe Widget support bidirectional communication and should support RDM. Since the RDM specification has not been published yet, we don't have any way to see if RDM works on the hardware and we can't compare the specs for termination, line driving, line turnaround, etc.
Children
No Data
Related