How about an "AP"

So we've got DPs...any thought of an ArtNet Processor?

Similar to a DP it could connect to the Hog-3 Network via switch and send multiple lines of ArtNet out...no need for all manner of 3rd party hardware converting DMX from the DP to ArtNet.
Parents
  • Todd,

Whatever we choose to release as an ArtNet solution will certainly not be underpowered. I'd also be very surprised if you found that it didn't exceed your needs and expectations.

Our current software version is v2.1.0. If you're having stability problems with this release, please provide us with the details using our standard bug reporting format.

I think you underestimate the amount of time and effort that goes into specifying, designing, building, and writing software for a completely new console. There are also lots of other considerations, including what's best for our exising users. Rest assured that we are constantly looking at what's best for our products and our users. I hope that the Road Hog, our progress with software over the past months, and some of the things that will be coming have and will continue to be evidence of this.

Thanks.
  • Todd,

Whatever we choose to release as an ArtNet solution will certainly not be underpowered. I'd also be very surprised if you found that it didn't exceed your needs and expectations.

Our current software version is v2.1.0. If you're having stability problems with this release, please provide us with the details using our standard bug reporting format.

I think you underestimate the amount of time and effort that goes into specifying, designing, building, and writing software for a completely new console. There are also lots of other considerations, including what's best for our exising users. Rest assured that we are constantly looking at what's best for our products and our users. I hope that the Road Hog, our progress with software over the past months, and some of the things that will be coming have and will continue to be evidence of this.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related