Add Matrix Editor

hello,

in a world of steadily increasing lighting set ups, especially in the led section, there is a strong need to matrix control. today a fixture often is nothing more but a pixel!

is there any development going on?

regards

henning
Parents
  • Well until they give us a fully interactive GUI just for LED pixels....:rolleyes:

You can get some realy amazing results using the wonderful and powerful set of features "Grouping" & "Buddying". They're designed to work like a build-your-own-matrix set of features.

The new Catalyst v4 will have the pixelMAD softwre built in to it, and I think this will be the way to go if you need anything video-esque.:headbang:

Anything abstract, try playing with "Grouping" & "Buddying". Your layout of groups will also play an important role.

I feel your pain though....I programmed a set peice for the last Fashion Week here in NY that had 250 LED nodes.:Eyecrazy: :eek:
  • Well until they give us a fully interactive GUI just for LED pixels....:rolleyes:

You can get some realy amazing results using the wonderful and powerful set of features "Grouping" & "Buddying". They're designed to work like a build-your-own-matrix set of features.

The new Catalyst v4 will have the pixelMAD softwre built in to it, and I think this will be the way to go if you need anything video-esque.:headbang:

Anything abstract, try playing with "Grouping" & "Buddying". Your layout of groups will also play an important role.

I feel your pain though....I programmed a set peice for the last Fashion Week here in NY that had 250 LED nodes.:Eyecrazy: :eek:
Children
No Data
Related