Add Matrix Editor

hello,

in a world of steadily increasing lighting set ups, especially in the led section, there is a strong need to matrix control. today a fixture often is nothing more but a pixel!

is there any development going on?

regards

henning
Parents
  • I will second this request...
    I had some jobs where I had to program a matrix, no this makes no fun :dunce: at all when i look at the functionality of other consoles which have a matrix program implemented.
    I don't think it can be the solution to say use a catalyst because when you got your own hog, i got mine, i'm not willing to use another instance to get a led matrix running and this is not a exotic thing, you got this task on many exhibitions and shows...
    So i like to have an integrated solution in the WH III. Especially the patching of the matrix should be easy, as well as some functions where you can define the matrix, say 10x10, and you can mark the boxes on the screen, can define things like text by marking cells on the screen, have some figures, have some movements in different directions...
    this would be my first ideas about it...
    Have a nice week ! :D
  • I will second this request...
    I had some jobs where I had to program a matrix, no this makes no fun :dunce: at all when i look at the functionality of other consoles which have a matrix program implemented.
    I don't think it can be the solution to say use a catalyst because when you got your own hog, i got mine, i'm not willing to use another instance to get a led matrix running and this is not a exotic thing, you got this task on many exhibitions and shows...
    So i like to have an integrated solution in the WH III. Especially the patching of the matrix should be easy, as well as some functions where you can define the matrix, say 10x10, and you can mark the boxes on the screen, can define things like text by marking cells on the screen, have some figures, have some movements in different directions...
    this would be my first ideas about it...
    Have a nice week ! :D
Children
No Data
Related