Add Matrix Editor

hello,

in a world of steadily increasing lighting set ups, especially in the led section, there is a strong need to matrix control. today a fixture often is nothing more but a pixel!

is there any development going on?

regards

henning
Parents
  • my idea of a good matrix-control is, that programming should be independend from the fixtures.
    What I'm trying to say is, I want to define/patch a matrix somewhere (maybe I'd just add X/Y/Z-positions to the lamps in the patch? this way I'd be able to take a group of fixtures, tell the desk "include these fixtures in my matrix" and the desk would be able to do the rest) and then have effects that I can run on a matrix (red to blue from left to right). In this example, a matrix could be of different lamps as long as they have CMY or RGB.
    I could make different groups to create new matrixes (i.e. split my big matrix into 2 or 3 separate ones) and then run different effects on each of them.

Jan
  • my idea of a good matrix-control is, that programming should be independend from the fixtures.
    What I'm trying to say is, I want to define/patch a matrix somewhere (maybe I'd just add X/Y/Z-positions to the lamps in the patch? this way I'd be able to take a group of fixtures, tell the desk "include these fixtures in my matrix" and the desk would be able to do the rest) and then have effects that I can run on a matrix (red to blue from left to right). In this example, a matrix could be of different lamps as long as they have CMY or RGB.
    I could make different groups to create new matrixes (i.e. split my big matrix into 2 or 3 separate ones) and then run different effects on each of them.

Jan
Children
No Data
Related