Add Matrix Editor

hello,

in a world of steadily increasing lighting set ups, especially in the led section, there is a strong need to matrix control. today a fixture often is nothing more but a pixel!

is there any development going on?

regards

henning
Parents
  • Nice graphics Steph! I think something like this is definitely a great way to go!:cool:

As for cost of media servers etc....we have a saying here in NY that "You don't get nuthin' for nuthin'" IOW - You always get what you pay for in all things.;)

Just because it's cheaper, doesn't make it better or the right tool for the job.....personally if someone asks me to mow an acre with a pair of scissors, I either turn them down or convince them that a lawn-mower is better. Now as to which mower you need or like....that's an entirely different thing.;) :)
  • Nice graphics Steph! I think something like this is definitely a great way to go!:cool:

As for cost of media servers etc....we have a saying here in NY that "You don't get nuthin' for nuthin'" IOW - You always get what you pay for in all things.;)

Just because it's cheaper, doesn't make it better or the right tool for the job.....personally if someone asks me to mow an acre with a pair of scissors, I either turn them down or convince them that a lawn-mower is better. Now as to which mower you need or like....that's an entirely different thing.;) :)
Children
No Data
Related