Add Matrix Editor

hello,

in a world of steadily increasing lighting set ups, especially in the led section, there is a strong need to matrix control. today a fixture often is nothing more but a pixel!

is there any development going on?

regards

henning
Parents
  • Hi,

As i'm also very intrested in this part, i can give a pretty good example where we could use it.
    In the setup on the attached picture we used 100 moodlight tiles as a wall. ( these are simple RGB LED units)
    Creating effects with the engine is quiet simple ( grouping and budying)

but to display text ?
    So we use a Marti Matrix controller, one of the most simple interfaces i have seen. ( and u can control it by dmx ).
    Maybe it's worth looking at it to implement a Matrix in the hog 3.

As said before if the matrix is too complex and large , it is suggested to use a mediaserver or other matrix, pixeldrive,...
    but for simple setups it can be a great tool if impemented in the console.
  • Hi,

As i'm also very intrested in this part, i can give a pretty good example where we could use it.
    In the setup on the attached picture we used 100 moodlight tiles as a wall. ( these are simple RGB LED units)
    Creating effects with the engine is quiet simple ( grouping and budying)

but to display text ?
    So we use a Marti Matrix controller, one of the most simple interfaces i have seen. ( and u can control it by dmx ).
    Maybe it's worth looking at it to implement a Matrix in the hog 3.

As said before if the matrix is too complex and large , it is suggested to use a mediaserver or other matrix, pixeldrive,...
    but for simple setups it can be a great tool if impemented in the console.
Children
No Data
Related