Add Matrix Editor

hello,

in a world of steadily increasing lighting set ups, especially in the led section, there is a strong need to matrix control. today a fixture often is nothing more but a pixel!

is there any development going on?

regards

henning
Parents
  • I can understand your point of view and a specific timeline is not really what I want!
    Okay to be honest it would be nice to have it as soon as possible but something like next year or in 2 years or never would be nice.

Don´t get me wrong but I think if you put it too far away many people will look for other solutions in the meanwhile.
    And this is a pitty for me since I really like the Hog III System!

At the moment from what I hear this is one of the most wanted features that people are really missing.

And I think matrix design will come more and more in the near future!

just a thought!!!
  • I can understand your point of view and a specific timeline is not really what I want!
    Okay to be honest it would be nice to have it as soon as possible but something like next year or in 2 years or never would be nice.

Don´t get me wrong but I think if you put it too far away many people will look for other solutions in the meanwhile.
    And this is a pitty for me since I really like the Hog III System!

At the moment from what I hear this is one of the most wanted features that people are really missing.

And I think matrix design will come more and more in the near future!

just a thought!!!
Children
No Data
Related