Controlling the Hog III with Crestron

I was wondering if anyone has experience controlling the Hog III with a control system like Crestron. I know that Crestron makes a MIDI expansion card for its processors, but a MIDI cable run is not always feasable.

Will the Hog III accept MIDI over ethernet without the MIDI/Timecode processor? Are there such thing as an ethernet to MIDI adapter?

Thanks!
Parents
  • Tony,

Crestron has lots of good example files, but they don't generally provide them directly to end-users. They have a network of installers and programmers that they work with and don't cater to savvy end-users who want to program systems on their own.

I searched the web for simpl midi and came up with a couple of examples, but they seemed to be for the older CNSMX series processors. I would talk to your local Crestron dealer and see if they would be willing to track down some examples that are specific to your platform.

Thanks.
  • Tony,

Crestron has lots of good example files, but they don't generally provide them directly to end-users. They have a network of installers and programmers that they work with and don't cater to savvy end-users who want to program systems on their own.

I searched the web for simpl midi and came up with a couple of examples, but they seemed to be for the older CNSMX series processors. I would talk to your local Crestron dealer and see if they would be willing to track down some examples that are specific to your platform.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related