Full BackUp

Gents

when we see a full tracked backup solution ala GrandMa with the Hog III ??
This Year ??

Denis
Parents
  • It should also be considerd that many clients are run "unmaned" aka Cruise ships etc. so there would be necisary to have an auto failover of the DMX also, I was thinking you made an "link" cable that connected both DP´s (prim/sec) and the secondary DP DONT output any power before any failover aqures! and then if so happends they auto switch? I dont now if this is physical possible with the current layout of the DP´s.

The 2nd option, would be to make an "DP Merge" that is network connected and both DPs goes in to ( call it and advances merger) that auto change the DPs if one goes down, it could be controlled from the server side!

regarding the last option someone would say it would be costly, but I would say the clients that REALLY need this would pay for a real redudant network ( even I would)

r:finger:

Edit: Sorry for all the misspellings!
  • It should also be considerd that many clients are run "unmaned" aka Cruise ships etc. so there would be necisary to have an auto failover of the DMX also, I was thinking you made an "link" cable that connected both DP´s (prim/sec) and the secondary DP DONT output any power before any failover aqures! and then if so happends they auto switch? I dont now if this is physical possible with the current layout of the DP´s.

The 2nd option, would be to make an "DP Merge" that is network connected and both DPs goes in to ( call it and advances merger) that auto change the DPs if one goes down, it could be controlled from the server side!

regarding the last option someone would say it would be costly, but I would say the clients that REALLY need this would pay for a real redudant network ( even I would)

r:finger:

Edit: Sorry for all the misspellings!
Children
No Data
Related