Full BackUp

Gents

when we see a full tracked backup solution ala GrandMa with the Hog III ??
This Year ??

Denis
Parents
  • I like your "Bonus Prize" idea phil.

FYI - You can set a DataLynx to "Auto Backup". (under "Recieve Mode" - "Auto-Backup" "ENTER") Which means it will automatically keep the last known good DMX as Panic Scene #1 and activate it if DMX is lost. This helps if your DP and DataLynx live in a rack in dimmer beach for example. You do need to hit the "Exit" key to get out of this mode though.

Also my experience has been that if a DP loses communication with the console it will "freeze" it's last known good DMX. It will drop this though once it's loading processes have finished once communication is restored. If you are able to fire off cues before the loading processes finish, the DMX will "jump" to the new look. There is no good way to time this, but it beats going to black when you don't want to.:hogsign:
  • I like your "Bonus Prize" idea phil.

FYI - You can set a DataLynx to "Auto Backup". (under "Recieve Mode" - "Auto-Backup" "ENTER") Which means it will automatically keep the last known good DMX as Panic Scene #1 and activate it if DMX is lost. This helps if your DP and DataLynx live in a rack in dimmer beach for example. You do need to hit the "Exit" key to get out of this mode though.

Also my experience has been that if a DP loses communication with the console it will "freeze" it's last known good DMX. It will drop this though once it's loading processes have finished once communication is restored. If you are able to fire off cues before the loading processes finish, the DMX will "jump" to the new look. There is no good way to time this, but it beats going to black when you don't want to.:hogsign:
Children
No Data
Related