Full BackUp

Gents

when we see a full tracked backup solution ala GrandMa with the Hog III ??
This Year ??

Denis
Parents
  • Denis,

You are certainly correct. A device that's not running a gui and has very little user interaction is much less likely to fail than something like a lighting console.

I don't tend to agree with the statement that people should have to think like a programmer to avoid a crash. A robust software application should be designed to be intuitive to the user and should be able to either handle or ignore incorrect syntax and input without crashing.

Stop by the High End Systems trade show booths this fall and I may be able to give you some information about Wholehog 3 ArtNet processing.
  • Denis,

You are certainly correct. A device that's not running a gui and has very little user interaction is much less likely to fail than something like a lighting console.

I don't tend to agree with the statement that people should have to think like a programmer to avoid a crash. A robust software application should be designed to be intuitive to the user and should be able to either handle or ignore incorrect syntax and input without crashing.

Stop by the High End Systems trade show booths this fall and I may be able to give you some information about Wholehog 3 ArtNet processing.
Children
No Data
Related