Buddy cue lists

I would like a way to buddy one cue list to another. If cue list 2 is a buddy of cue list 1, then during playback whatever cue is active on cue list 1, is active on cue list 2 also. I see this as an internal show control between stacks as if 2 lists were show controlled over 2 consoles.

Thanks,

Ross
Parents
  • Hi Tom,

As always these things come up on shows. I have just finished programming a very complex show with little time and 2 programmers, one controlling moving lights, and the other controlling Catalyst visuals etc. We worked with the same cue numbers and although one desk may have had a few extra cues here and there the show structure was essentially the same. Although the show will merge for the tour onto one console, for the first few shows there were notes to be done in both areas, and having separate lists allowed a level of flexibility for each operator to amend only their lists, or to slip a visuals cue forwards/backwards by simply changing the cue number on that list only. The ability to synchronize the lists without merging the data would have been fantastic.

Thanks

Ross
  • Hi Tom,

As always these things come up on shows. I have just finished programming a very complex show with little time and 2 programmers, one controlling moving lights, and the other controlling Catalyst visuals etc. We worked with the same cue numbers and although one desk may have had a few extra cues here and there the show structure was essentially the same. Although the show will merge for the tour onto one console, for the first few shows there were notes to be done in both areas, and having separate lists allowed a level of flexibility for each operator to amend only their lists, or to slip a visuals cue forwards/backwards by simply changing the cue number on that list only. The ability to synchronize the lists without merging the data would have been fantastic.

Thanks

Ross
Children
No Data
Related