effects freezing+ colour Picker fanning

1 I would love to be able to freeze an effect, leaving the effect istself running in the background and snapshooting the stage output as I choose to be. It would be kind of pausing the effect. The flash button might be assigned this function and it would be great if we had a freezing time in and out. Just to be clear at the start, I'm not talking about the possibility of getting rid of whatever Fx in a snap. Freezing effect function would be a nice tool we could play with.

2 It might be a quicker way to fan hue and saturation by directly using the colour picker but encoders. Cheers Marco
Parents
  • Hi Jan,

it is in these situations where it is very usefull to do so. I would also like the global freeze not only as a macro, but also quickly accessible, so You can also freeze for example the color fade and everything else. I also need this quite often. But the global freeze should also be a toggle function, so you freeze the desk, do all the changes needed, and then release, keeping a button presssed is not great in this way. You may call the toggle function also offline mode.
  • Hi Jan,

it is in these situations where it is very usefull to do so. I would also like the global freeze not only as a macro, but also quickly accessible, so You can also freeze for example the color fade and everything else. I also need this quite often. But the global freeze should also be a toggle function, so you freeze the desk, do all the changes needed, and then release, keeping a button presssed is not great in this way. You may call the toggle function also offline mode.
Children
No Data
Related