effects freezing+ colour Picker fanning

1 I would love to be able to freeze an effect, leaving the effect istself running in the background and snapshooting the stage output as I choose to be. It would be kind of pausing the effect. The flash button might be assigned this function and it would be great if we had a freezing time in and out. Just to be clear at the start, I'm not talking about the possibility of getting rid of whatever Fx in a snap. Freezing effect function would be a nice tool we could play with.

2 It might be a quicker way to fan hue and saturation by directly using the colour picker but encoders. Cheers Marco
Parents
  • Scott,
    from what I gather the flash button should freeze all the effects running in the cuelist whatsoever. Obviously having the chance to mask what is going to be frozen,would be even better. We might have different options such as freezing time in/out and IPCB masking.

Tom,
    I like the idea of being able to freeze the entire output, especially when you already have something in the programmer as the blind option can't be used as we don't want our live changes to disappear. the blind button could be given an extra option. that is entering the blind mode but leaving all the informations I already have in the programmer live on stage. It would be kind of dual level blind mode! dunno if it makes any sense but still .......
    Marco
  • Scott,
    from what I gather the flash button should freeze all the effects running in the cuelist whatsoever. Obviously having the chance to mask what is going to be frozen,would be even better. We might have different options such as freezing time in/out and IPCB masking.

Tom,
    I like the idea of being able to freeze the entire output, especially when you already have something in the programmer as the blind option can't be used as we don't want our live changes to disappear. the blind button could be given an extra option. that is entering the blind mode but leaving all the informations I already have in the programmer live on stage. It would be kind of dual level blind mode! dunno if it makes any sense but still .......
    Marco
Children
No Data
Related