Fixture Select

Following on from a question posted in Tips and Tricks, how about being able to select a pallette, and by doing so automatically select the fixtures in that pallette? So, for instance, if I have a Position pallette called 'Lecturn' or 'Drummer' for that matter, by double tapping it I instantly grab that pallettes data, and the fixtures stored within.

P
Parents
  • steph,
    [position X] open does load the palette in a new editor-window.
    Currently, if you have stuff in your programmer and have a palette "drums" with the position of only 4 spots of your rig, you first need to select these 4 spots and then press the palette-button.
    We are looking for an easier way, i.e. double-clicking on a palette selects the group of fixtures and sets them the the palette value (position X)
    I usually have groups for my positions in the same layout as the positions, so first group in the first row of the window is the group that has position values in the first position in the first row. This is annoying and when you exchange lamps in your positions you always have to update the groups, too.
    A double-click sound good. Or maybe hold down GROUP and press the palette on the touchscreen?
  • steph,
    [position X] open does load the palette in a new editor-window.
    Currently, if you have stuff in your programmer and have a palette "drums" with the position of only 4 spots of your rig, you first need to select these 4 spots and then press the palette-button.
    We are looking for an easier way, i.e. double-clicking on a palette selects the group of fixtures and sets them the the palette value (position X)
    I usually have groups for my positions in the same layout as the positions, so first group in the first row of the window is the group that has position values in the first position in the first row. This is annoying and when you exchange lamps in your positions you always have to update the groups, too.
    A double-click sound good. Or maybe hold down GROUP and press the palette on the touchscreen?
Children
No Data
Related