Fixture Select

Following on from a question posted in Tips and Tricks, how about being able to select a pallette, and by doing so automatically select the fixtures in that pallette? So, for instance, if I have a Position pallette called 'Lecturn' or 'Drummer' for that matter, by double tapping it I instantly grab that pallettes data, and the fixtures stored within.

P
Parents
  • Ah, yes I see:33:

Well I know a lot of programmers set their upper left-hand trackball button to be "Select All" in both pointer and position modes.

If you do this you can use Position [x] Copy Enter, and tap that trackball button on the way over to the I-Wheel.

This of course is a work-around solution. I do like the double-tap idea....as pressing Group first might bring the Group window forward to cover your Position window depending on how you have your windows and user prefs set up.
  • Ah, yes I see:33:

Well I know a lot of programmers set their upper left-hand trackball button to be "Select All" in both pointer and position modes.

If you do this you can use Position [x] Copy Enter, and tap that trackball button on the way over to the I-Wheel.

This of course is a work-around solution. I do like the double-tap idea....as pressing Group first might bring the Group window forward to cover your Position window depending on how you have your windows and user prefs set up.
Children
No Data
Related