Fixture Select

Following on from a question posted in Tips and Tricks, how about being able to select a pallette, and by doing so automatically select the fixtures in that pallette? So, for instance, if I have a Position pallette called 'Lecturn' or 'Drummer' for that matter, by double tapping it I instantly grab that pallettes data, and the fixtures stored within.

P
Parents
  • [quote=stephlight]Group + palette put all in programmer
    Position + palette put just position in programmer if you have multi features palette (do the same with color ......)
    Postion + choose put position values of active cue in programmer (do the same with color ......)
    group + Scene palette put all in programmer ......

that could be very good
    I like this concept very much...very nice shortcuts!
    Though, I guess Group + pallette should be fixture selection... or maybe Fixture + pallette...

Some of you maybe know GMA has fixture selection in palettes. First press selection, second activates preset...I personally don't like it...
  • [quote=stephlight]Group + palette put all in programmer
    Position + palette put just position in programmer if you have multi features palette (do the same with color ......)
    Postion + choose put position values of active cue in programmer (do the same with color ......)
    group + Scene palette put all in programmer ......

that could be very good
    I like this concept very much...very nice shortcuts!
    Though, I guess Group + pallette should be fixture selection... or maybe Fixture + pallette...

Some of you maybe know GMA has fixture selection in palettes. First press selection, second activates preset...I personally don't like it...
Children
No Data
Related