FX and groups

Maybe this should be in tips and tricks, but how this kind of situation is solved?
I have for example 8 groups, which have different amount of PAR and I want fan offset between groups, not single PARs
Parents
  • Sami,

Try buddying fixtures together then FANning.:)

I.E. You have 8 groups of 4 PARs. User #s 1-32. Select 1>32 and then set your Buddy value to be 4. This will make 1-4 act like fixture 1 in your FAN (or anything else), 4-8 act like fixture 2, 9-12 act like fixtre3, etc., etc., etc.

If the user numbers are not sequential then build a custom group with the correct fixture order to make this happen to save you from typing in the fixture selection order every time:headbang:
  • Sami,

Try buddying fixtures together then FANning.:)

I.E. You have 8 groups of 4 PARs. User #s 1-32. Select 1>32 and then set your Buddy value to be 4. This will make 1-4 act like fixture 1 in your FAN (or anything else), 4-8 act like fixture 2, 9-12 act like fixtre3, etc., etc., etc.

If the user numbers are not sequential then build a custom group with the correct fixture order to make this happen to save you from typing in the fixture selection order every time:headbang:
Children
No Data
Related