FX and groups

Maybe this should be in tips and tricks, but how this kind of situation is solved?
I have for example 8 groups, which have different amount of PAR and I want fan offset between groups, not single PARs
Parents
  • :33: :33: :33:

I'll have to think on that and try some stuff out....being able to Group/Buddy Groups could really be a great addition to the desk though!

How would we define this differently than regular fixture Grouping/Buddying though?

In the meantime, you can always manually set your offsets by either selecting the group and setting values on a per group basis or select and edit cells within the programmer....but this does take more time than holding down FAN and spinning 1 encoder.

Anyone else have any thoughts?:confused:
  • :33: :33: :33:

I'll have to think on that and try some stuff out....being able to Group/Buddy Groups could really be a great addition to the desk though!

How would we define this differently than regular fixture Grouping/Buddying though?

In the meantime, you can always manually set your offsets by either selecting the group and setting values on a per group basis or select and edit cells within the programmer....but this does take more time than holding down FAN and spinning 1 encoder.

Anyone else have any thoughts?:confused:
Children
No Data
Related