FX and groups

Maybe this should be in tips and tricks, but how this kind of situation is solved?
I have for example 8 groups, which have different amount of PAR and I want fan offset between groups, not single PARs
Parents
  • I've opened feature request #9213 to cover the "buddying by group selection" functionality that has been discussed here.

I've been thinking a lot lately about some of the finer points of selecting and controlling multi-part fixtures like these LED strips. It would probably have to involve some concept of fixture vs. sub-fixture, but I haven't arrived at anything conclusive yet. I'd be very interested in hearing everyone's experiences working with fixtures like the Pixelines and thoughts about how we could make the process easier.

Thanks.
  • I've opened feature request #9213 to cover the "buddying by group selection" functionality that has been discussed here.

I've been thinking a lot lately about some of the finer points of selecting and controlling multi-part fixtures like these LED strips. It would probably have to involve some concept of fixture vs. sub-fixture, but I haven't arrived at anything conclusive yet. I'd be very interested in hearing everyone's experiences working with fixtures like the Pixelines and thoughts about how we could make the process easier.

Thanks.
Children
No Data
Related